Multisensory Math Courses, Workshops, Conferences
Summer and Fall Schedule 2022
- Multisensory Math 1 Distance Learning- September 2022 Available through www.asdec.org The winter and spring courses will be available for registration on the ASDEC website. http://www.asdec.org. They do fill up quickly so be prepared for being wait listed.
- Multisensory Math 2 Distance Learning- Available Spring 2022. Contact ASDEC for details. The course was filmed in the fall of 2019. The new course will be a hybrid of new work and pre-recorded sements Multisensory Math & More Video Workshop Website: www.multisensorymath.online Available any time.
- Smaller video presentations on demand, through subscription.
- 3 Day Multisensory Math Overview- with Additional Content
- 1 or 2 Day Pre-agebra and Algebra Options.
- Study Skills
- Free presentations for parents, tutors and teachers
- Schools that contract for workshops, receive a free Limited Access Website to review content while teachers are implementing the strategies.
- July 25-29 2022 - Full Multisensory Math 1 Course in Person in association with the Siena School - Offered in Northern Virginia. For Information contact the Siena Schoo
- Workshops and Consultations with Public and Independent Schools Available Upon Request.
To Schedule a Professional Workshop, Consultation or Class, contact: Marilyn Zecher, email@example.com or http://www.asdec.org
You can also find us on Facebook: Marilyn's Multisensory Math