Multisensory Math Courses, Workshops, Conferences
Summer and Fall 2019
- Multisensory Math 1 Distance Learning- Available through www.asdec.org The summer and fall courses will be available for registration on the ASDEC website. http://www.asdec.org. They do fill up quickly so be prepared for being wait listed.
- Multisensory Math 2 Distance Learning- Available Summer 2019. Contact ASDEC for details.
- Various Multisensory Math Workshops are also available and open to the public this year and we are already planning the spring and summer of 2019. Horizon Academy in Kansas will host a fall workshop AND a full MSM 1 course in June 20
- MSM 1 Full On-site Course with Optional Extension for Algebra: Horizon Academy, Roeland Park Kansas, June 24-28, 2019. We will also offer two days of pre-algebra and algebra the following Monday and Tuesday, July 1 & 2. These will offer the option of completing the MSM 2 course on line as a hybrid course available for graduate credit.
- July 23, Keynote Address at West Texas A&M University STEM Conference
- July 29-31, 3 Day Workshop: Austin Texas More information to be posted.
- August 5-7 Literacy Professional Development, PGCPS, MD
- August 13-15 3-Day MSM 1 Overview, Jewish Educational Project, Long Island NY
- MSM 2 Full Course On-site at ASDEC in Rockville MD Saturdays Beginning September 28. This course will include new material, a 400+ page binder and lots of resources. See www.asdec.org for registration details. Graduate Credits Available.
- October 1, The Diener School, Potomac MD PD for Staff
- October 3-4 Reading in the Rockies, Colorado IDA Conference
- October 24-25, Math Professional Development, FCPS, MD
- October 30-31 Independent School PD New York City
- November 6-9, IDA Conference
- November 11-12, Math Workshop, Springer School, Ohio
- November 14-15, Lawrence School District, Math PD New York
- November 24-25, Lawrence School District, Math PD Secondary, New York
You can also find us on Facebook: Marilyn's Multisensory Math